Challenges & Inovation of PaperLess Office
A paperless office is not only environmentally friendly, but also helps us in boosting the productivity of organization and efficiency of an office while also saving money and making work processes easier and more convenient as digital documents can be easily shared between users. The paperless office provides bigger and more efficient storage. Large amounts of documents can be stored in a single computer.
As per industry calculations office workers on an average use a sheet of paper every 10 minutes, over 10,000 sheets of paper in every year, and dispose of up to 200 to 400 pounds of paper yearly, there are obvious benefits in considering a paperless office
Solution to Make office paperless:
ECM – A step forward to Paperless office
ECM helps streamline the lifecycle of information with document management and automates process workflows. It is compatible with most file types, including office productivity suites, image files, email, computer-aided design (CAD) and more.
ECM not only helps improve productivity by allowing users to quickly find what they are looking for, it also streamlines processes such as approvals and co-authoring.
ECM advantages of Office Paperless:
- Effective search and retrieval information of documents.
- Sharing documents between people without creating duplicates or wasting time merging different versions
- Security and access control for intrusion prevention and ensuring sensitive information remains private
- Digitisation of physical documents, thereby reducing storage space
- Increasing inter-departmental and inter-organizational communication and collaboration
- Secure mobile access to documentation.