Healthcare & Life Sciences
In the present environment Healthcare and Life Sciences providers face unprecedented challenges ranging from regulatory compliance to operational efficiency improvement. Technology has a significant role to play in helping Healthcare and Life Sciences organizations achieve their primary objectives – better patient care, better health for populations and reduction of per-capita healthcare costs. At Glorious Insight, we enable organizations to enhance operational efficiencies, streamline internal processes, modernize business and develop customer intimacy, while meeting regulatory compliance.
We use our dedicated global account focus to integrate our skills and knowledge across pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, medical devices and agribusiness.
How can we help:
Healthcare technology, when implemented properly, has the power to improve the quality of healthcare while simultaneously reducing operating costs. While searching for solutions, companies strive to find technological leadership that facilitates easier innovation and growth, from drug discovery to marketing. A step-by-step approach to technology and profound understanding of the industry are needed to avoid operational and regulatory pitfalls.
Glorious Insight offers the design, development, and consulting services necessary to create cutting-edge technological solutions for the healthcare and life science world while perfectly meeting your unique business needs. Let us show you how we can improve your business and reduce efforts on your part.
- Artificial Intelligence & Cloud: Artificial Intelligence & Cloud: – Artificial intelligence (AI) automation is progressing very rapidly. It consists machine learning, automation capabilities, Monitoring capabilities, business & knowledge Management. AI provide tremendous support in healthcare enterprises in patient data management, clinical trials, Surgical instruments, improve the quality of life, biggest support to patient health improvement on faster rate and reducing healthcare cost & maintains all AE records.
- AI provide tremendous support in healthcare enterprises in patient data management, clinical trials, Surgical instruments, improve the quality of life, biggest support to patient health improvement on faster rate and reducing healthcare cost & maintains all AE records.
- IOT ( Internet of things): The internet of things has numerous applications in healthcare, from remote monitoring to smart sensors and medical device integration. It has the potential to not only keep patients safe and healthy, but to improve how physicians deliver care as well. Some applications of IOT in healthcare and Life Science are as follows:
- IoT for medical device integration
- Consumer/Home Health Monitoring Device
- Fitness Wearables/Health Trackers
- Reducing emergency room wait time
- Tracking patients, staff, and inventory
- Enhancing drug management
- Ensuring availability of critical hardware
- BPM ( Business Process Management):Management): BPM has expanded from its roots in workflow and integration to become a collection of technologies for improving business processes. With BPM, patient care quality and administrative efficiency are no longer conflicting goals in health care processes. Applying BPM in health care processes can do the following:
- 50% Reduction in cost per invoice
- 100% Streamlined invoice approval cycle
- 5X Optimized invoice capture with minimal investment & disruption
- Reduce waste within processes in terms of wait time, inventory, and resources
- Capture quality and compliance metrics to reduce administrative paperwork.
- RPA ( Robotics Process Automation): Healthcare is indeed one area where this technology is helping to streamline operations. Robotic Process Automation has enabled those in the healthcare sector to shift manual, time consuming and cumbersome work from humans to robots, thereby achieving positive results. Some applications of RPA in Healthcare and Life Science:
- Manpower savings
- Higher throughput
- Improved Quality and Consistency
- Claims Administration etc